Web Access: Camrose Home Care
If you think that you would benefit from the palliative services of Alberta Home Care, follow these steps:
- If you are not currently accessing Home Care, call the Continuing Care Access Centre, toll-free at: 1-855-371-4122
- (weekdays from 8:15am - 8:30pm and weekends from 8:15am - 4:30pm
- Existing clients contact their local office as normal.
You will be asked questions about your condition, and what needs you want addressed. Your information will then be forwarded to your nearest Home Care office, and to an intake nurse who will call to make an appointment to meet you.
Services Home Care Can Provide for You
- assessing and dealing with symptoms
- giving end-of-life care options
- planning care at home
- offering counselling and support
- helping people access care and resources outside the area
Must be diagnosed with a life-limiting illness. This includes end-stage chronic disease.